Monday 20 December 2010

☼itsnearlyhere...

When it comes to Christmas, I'm still a little kid. I just get so excited that I can't sleep because all I can think about are the presents I can unwrap and the presents I can watch other people unwrap the time I can spend with my family. Even though I stopped believing in santa a good seven years ago now, the magic of Christmas is still there for me, I love how happy and cheery everyone seems to be, I love the hugs and seeing family more often than usual, I love having a break from school so I can just chill and not worry about deadlines and coursework. It's got to the point where I can't even watch Christmas films or listen to Christmas music or just talk about Christmas in general anymore because I just get too excited and because of this people think i'm a fun crusher. It really isn't that, in fact its the opposite, I love Christmas, in fact I think I love it too much. It's not that there's anything wrong with being excited, but I like my sleep. I suppose it's a bit sad really. . . Ahh well, it's one of those things that makes me different I suppose. Anyway, to prove to people that I AM NOT A FUNCRUSHER, here are a couple of Christmassy photos I have taken...


When I said a couple, I did mean a couple.


I love Christmas,
I do not crush fun,
mynameisCAITLIN☼

5 comments:

  1. same to you :) and awwh thankyou :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog! cool pictures :) hope you had a fab christmas!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou :D and i did thankyou, hope you did too :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those pictures :) hope you had a great christmas! :)

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou :D and thanks for commenting, i had a really good christmas thankyou :) i hope you did too :D <3

    ReplyDelete