Tuesday 28 December 2010

☼beenandgone...

hello my lovelies :D hope you all had a great christmas, and i hope you all have a happy new year :) so i've been thinking about new years resolutions lately for obvious reasons so i started off with a list with something like:

• stop going off in a world of my own all the time
• stop being lazy
• try and get at least an A in every subject
• pay more attention to people
• stop being dopey

but then i realised that these are aspects of my personality that make me, well, me and by getting rid of them i'm changing my self and i don't really fancy doing that just because i may get on peoples (i.e my mum's) nerves sometimes. i am me and if people don't like it then they'll have to deal with it in their own way. As for getting an A in every subject, i realised that that may not happen and i'll just be dissapointed with myself and aslong as i do as well as i possibly can, i should be proud of whatever grades i come out with, so here is my new list:

• pay no attention to what others may think of me
• do my best in every subject
• be myself
• oh and blog more often :)
now that is out in the open, what are your new years resolutions? i'd love to here what other people want to change for the new year :) oh, and here is a song that i cannot get enough of lately:




bye for now,
mynameisCAITLIN☼

No comments:

Post a Comment