Friday 5 August 2011

☼fuckedupbigtime...

so what do you do when you've spent your life being the good person, watching everyone else's mistakes knowing that you will never be stupid enough to get yourself into one of those situations. i would never be so stupid as to make myself the subject of everyones gossip in the worst way possible and i would never be so stupid as to make everyone around me feel like i'm untrusted, but most of all, i would never ever be so stupid as to hurt people.

but i have.

5 comments:

  1. What did you do?
    It might not be as bad as you think?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it definately is bad :S i dont really want to taint my blog with the details, urm, lets just say, my ex boyfriend had a best friend who had a girlfriend, now my ex doesnt have a best friend and his ex best friend doesnt have a girlfriend.. because of me :S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin, just relax, it will be okay.. Text me if you want to talk, I know what has happened, but would like to hear your side of the story.. I am your bestest friend ever, and you know i won't judge you :)

    much love :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks joe, i didnt know if you knew or not and i didnt want to just come out with it, thankyou so much!:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I kinda found out from your ex-boyfriends ex-bestfriends ex-girlfriend by accident and, you can guess, I felt terrible, but I just want to help you through it, and I am here :) <3

    ReplyDelete