Thursday 14 July 2011

so these past two weeks i've been on work experience at my old primary school, to be honest, i wasnt really looking forward to it at first, but its not been what i expected, i've settled in really well and i'm actually quite enjoying it. one of the kids got me a present today because its my last day there tomorrow, i got a mug, some absolutely gorgeous rocky road and a card addressed to "Miss Pugh" - i'll never get used to that.


i've not posted in a while, sorry about that, me and robert are good and better than ever. that time apart worked wonders, i'll not be going through it again anytime soon though. anyway, i have a dilemma, i've been looking through all the prom dresses from this year and just realised the other day that i've never ever seen a prom dress that i like... ever. i think that even though they cost hundreds of pounds, they just look pretty tacky and i'd rather just spend my money on a really nice interesting dress from a shop like topshop or urban outfitters, somewhere like that. so obviously, this presents me with a problem for next year, do i go to my prom in a dress that i dont like much, or go in one that will make me look like i haven't put enough effort into? i cant decide. i dont want the generic princessy, bright pink, strapless prom dress with gems sewed in, i want an original, interesting one, i just dont know where to look : any ideas would be much appreciated, obviously, i have a year to decide, but the sooner i do, the sooner i can get looking.


i was thinking, maybe something like this, let me know what you think, thanks guys! i will leave you with this picture i took of some ducks.



help would be appreciated,


mynameisCAITLIN☼

No comments:

Post a Comment