Monday 25 July 2011

☼homesweethome...

recently i've been thinking about the future, what i'm going to be, where i'm going to live, who i'm going to live with, but mostly, what my home will look like. i've always liked interior design, i remember being little watching shows like changing rooms with my mum, i loved how the whole aura of a room could be changed with a bit of paint. the only problem was, they always had a colour scheme and that meant they could only buy certain things to match the rooms. i really don't want that, i want to travel to different countries and buy unique things from little market stalls and bring them back, knowing that the fact none of the things match is why they will go well with my house when i bring them back, i want my house to be pretty and have words and quotes on the walls. i don't know if this is making sense but i've found lots of pictures on different blogs and put them in a folder on my laptop called my house and when the time comes that i can begin to decorate my own house i can look back on those photos for inspiration. here are a few of my favourites.






if any of these photos belong to you, let me know and i will give credit.


mynameisCAITLIN☼

2 comments:

  1. I do believe I smiled reading this post. My guess is you never really know what you want to do until you're doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, that's made me happy, yes, that's probably true!

    ReplyDelete