Thursday 28 April 2011

hi, remember me? i'm Caitlin, the one who seems to have forgotten that she actually is in possession of a blog. its been too long, what with all the coursework and controlled assessments i've been recieving lately, i simply haven't had any time, but hey i'm back now and i hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive my neglect. since its been so long, i've dedicated this post to updating you all of the recent events i have witnessed and thoughts i have, here we go:

firstly, i want to grow up, i want the freedom of living away from home, the responsibilities and experiences of life fending for myself. now dont get me wrong, i love my parents but i just wish i had more freedom and its a fact that freedom comes with age so all i have to do it wait about... 3 or 4 years. cant. wait. that. long. but i have to, i have no choice but to.

finally got around to watching 500 days of summer in the holidays, i love the film and cannot get this song out of my head, but it has yet to get annoying, it never fails to put me in a good mood, so its cool.

decided i want a dog, i don't know what kind but it cant be too big or too small but just something to look after, its not going to happen any time soon so i have to wait till i'm older yet again. maybe a turtle would be cool instead, hmm...

found out that bbq food increases you risk of getting cancer, my science teacher said so it must be true. i don't know why but there's a worrying fact for you all.

90210 it absolutely amazing cant get enough of it, i'm addicted all over again.

i've decided to give movie making a try, nothing big, just little clips of me and my friends all put together to a cute song and things, still haven't got a new camera so i dont know how i'm going to do this but i'll work something out.

trying to think of interesting things to post on my blog because lets be honest, i dont think anyone is really intreaged by what i'm writing now, i'll actually be suprised if anyone is reading this, i suppose my blog is turning into a document of my life for future preference for my self so i can look back on things i did at this age. i think that was what my blog was supposed to be from the start, i'm not sure.

my blog is officially 1 year old and i have gained 23 followers, pretty rubbish if i do say so my self but i do love and appreciate everyone who does follow me and always will, you are my motivation :)

so thats all for now, i promise more soon, i will now leave you with a lovely song from 500 days of summer, i really do reccommend this film, its great :)



thanks guys,
mynameisCAITLIN☼

No comments:

Post a Comment