Wednesday 2 March 2011

☼herewehaveit...

oh gosh, feels like i've not posted in ages, sorry about that guys, i've been a very busy person lately, this post is just going to be a photo one, so you don't have to read through paragraphs of writing for once so here we go...

this is a party i went to not long ago at my friend jack's house, it was really good, but eventful.

and now for the first time ever in the history of my blog, i'm going to post some of my photography, please comment kindly :D (not that you ever don't)


actually, i just realised this isn't the first time that i've posted my own photos, i did a little photo post at christmas.. well this is my first un-festive photo post :-) anyway hope you like them, i'd love to know what you think of them so leave me a comment, i know there isn't many, i just thought i'd post a few of my favourites, so here we have it :D

oh and just for the sake of letting you know,
the second photo is my boyfriend rob,
and the last photo is me :D
mynameisCAITLIN☼

6 comments:

  1. Love the last photo, it's very clever!

    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last photo is great :D

    ! I love reading your blog :)
    please follow mine if you can ?:)
    justtellingitlikeitisrosaries.blogspot.com
    x <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thankyou so much, i'll have a look at your blog right now :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos :) I love a good party ;)
    Although the photos of me always come out awfully embarassing :/ Love the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup parties are fun :D and yeah, along with these two pictures, there was about 100 other awful ones hehe, and thankyou :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete