Monday 3 January 2011

☼shortandsweet...

this is just a quick post to say:

a) thankyou so much to my three new followers alexandraw, char. and thesecretgeek. i feel great to know that people actually want to read what i write, it makes me feel special, so thankyou :)

b) i have changed my blog background, my big image at the top of the blog and i've added ♥like & •dislike tickboxes to the bottom of each post as i love feedback and would like to know which posts people like to read and also which they don't, but if you do tick the •dislike box then please leave a comment aswell so i know what to improve on. please let me know what you think of my new background and image and whether you prefer this one or the ones i already had :)

c) what do people think about me doing an outfit post once in a while? at the moment my blog is kind of contained to what i've been doing and whats been getting on my nerves so i thought i'd expand a little :D

thankyou for reading this, i understand it wasn't that interesting to read and i also realise that i probably wont recieve many comments, but i do reply to them all and appriciate them greatly so please spare a little time to give me your opinion, after all, that's what counts the most :-)

while you're deciding what to write, please enjoy this picture of a frog i found wondering round my backgarden...

thanks for reading,

mynameisCAITLIN

7 comments:

  1. I love the new background & header!
    And id love to see you do some outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for commenting :D and yes i think i will do some outfit posts, i'm glad to hear you think its a good idea :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. groovylicious new layout caitlin :') and s'alright :D i like reading what you write, it's really good!

    i'm not "down with the kids", so, erm.. what's an outfit post?<3 and thats all muahah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thaaanks joe :D and its a post with a picture of what i'm wearing :-)
    and you are a kid :S :L <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know :L but i don't know what any cool lingo means -__- i only found out last week that ikr stood for "i know right" :L <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete