Saturday 29 January 2011

☼forthefirsttime...

So, i finally got around to do my very first outfit post, i'm quite excited about it actually. I'm off to the cinema to see Black Swan, i've not been to the cinema for a while, i actually can't remember the last time i went, it should be a good night. So i took this perfect opportunity to take the plunge and go for it.

This is just a casual outfit, the jumper is from republic and i got it for christmas so i'm not sure how much it was, the belt was a pound from primark, the tights were also a pound from primark and my shorts were in the sale at tesco and i got them for £3 but the only size they had left was a 12 so they're a bit big and this is why i have the belt to hold them up, as you can tell - i like my bargains :)

sorry this was just a short post, but i will be back soon.

goodbye my lovelies,
mynameisCAITLIN

p.s - please give me your opinions, i need constructive critisism.

4 comments: